Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bible Verses to Put on a Funeral Programme Card

One of the best things that you can put into a funeral programme card is a bible verse. Aside from the fact that these scripture verses are very enlightening, these will also make the death memorial pamphlets a bit more positive, which is only proper for a card that is meant to celebrate the life of the deceased.

Because of this, you may want to include bible verses on the printable leaflets that you are making, especially if your deceased loved one led a Christian life. Of course, your deceased loved one would love to have a very solemn ceremony, and funeral cards with a bible verse can really help set the tone. This is especially true if everyone in your family is religious. But really, people expect a religious event at funerals so a program with a bible verse wouldn’t look out of place. In fact, it would be a welcome addition.

Bible Verses to Include on Funeral Cards

Here are some bible verses that are good for putting on funeral programme cards.

·         Timothy 4:6-8

For I am already on the point of being sacrificed; the time of my departure has come. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up 
for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.

·         John 10:27-30

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me; and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 

These are just some of the bible verses that you can put on the sample death memorial pamphlets that you are making. Be sure to check more bible verses online so that you can have more choices that will match the personality of your deceased loved on. Once you think that the verses are appropriate, it is time to make the real ones. But you have to make a sample print first so that you will know if the funeral programme cards will look nice and the bible verses are really readable.

You can find more bible verses on websites that sell death memorial pamphlets. These sites also offer free templates so check them out while you are looking for bible verses online. These verses are for free so you won’t have to spend more on these. You can send them a message for recommendations if you’re having a hard time choosing a bible verse. But really, you can’t go wrong with either one of the bible verses included above. Just make sure to incorporate the verse well in the design so that it won’t look out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment